It's a guy thing.
- There is no reason or logic, and do not feel like trying to reach no.
"Aha", "Sure, honey" or "Yes, dear."
- I am subject to an agreement, but that does not mean I'm listening.
"That's interesting, dear."
- I know you're still talking.
"Honey, do not need material things to prove our love. "
- I forgot our anniversary again.
"You know how bad my memory is. "
- I remember the theme song of "F Troop", the address of the first girl I kissed and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've had, but I forgot your birthday.
"Hey, I have my reasons for what I'm doing."
- It's a guy thing. (see above)
"What have I done now?"
- I hope you have not been checking my email.
"I heard you."
- I hear words coming out of his mouth, and now you can stop talking.
"No need to read the instructions."
- It's my right to do this my way and screw it on my own