Tips for you about how to be fashionable with your outfit and looks and most of all how to be yourself.
1. Keep it easy and simple. Your looks should be comfortable and not pressured. Always be relaxed and composed about them. Don't try much than what you can take. Never try to overdo factors for the sake of just impressing others.
2. For all time give more significance to comfort. It should be placed ahead of fashion. A good-looking attire which keeps you actually agonized is no excellent. Calm is essential - both actually and emotionally.
3. Color and jewelry look excellent only until they don't make a Xmas tree out of you. Going over the top with jewelers and color is not especially very cool for men.
4. While they say loyalty is the best plan, they're right. If what you're dressed in is not emotionally suitable with you, you shouldn't wear it. What you wear should be like a second skin and not just a simple add-on.
5. Follow your intuition, particularly when you are planning to overhaul your looks. Don't rely specifically on others for advice, even if there's no harm in looking for guidance.
6. Accessories are signs of your taste. Your shoes, ties, cufflinks, belts etc. highlight your outfit.
7. Your experimentation is all the time excellent, called-for. But it should not steal your real identification from you. Don't become one of those figures from Star Wars under the garb of experimentation.
8. Strive and go for Eco-friendly items. We can at least spare some believed for our environment.